The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- We couldn’t be more thrilled that we picked The Briarcliff Manor for our wedding venue. The place is gorgeous and so well kept! We were planning to have our ceremony and cocktail hour outside but unfortunately it rained. Perry, Emily, and the rest of the […]Haley C.
- We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us and accommodate our crazy families. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!Shanna
- The Briarcliff Manor is perfect!! Our reception was everything we wanted and more. Working with Emily was the best and Vincenza’s decor was gorgeous. The food was amazing and the staff was so attentive. My guests couldn’t stop raving about everything! If you’re considering this […]Stephanie F
- Briarcliff Bride My wedding at The Briarcliff Manor was an absolute DREAM. We had the added bonus of planning through Covid, but the owner Perry and the venue coordinator Emily were consistent in answering all my bride woes and worries with complete reassurance that everything would […]Noelle
- Dear Mr. & Mrs. DiNapoli, I attended the wedding reception of Brian C. & Alyssa M. on Saturday, May 5 as a member of the broom’s family. I just wanted to write a note of appreciation ~ your service staff was excellent. All were kind, courteous, […]Melissa G.
- I had my 30th birthday party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was so much fun! The manor was perfect and exactly what I was looking for! The food was impeccable, all of my guests couldn’t stop talking about how delicious everything was! I would truly recommend the Briarcliff Manor to anyone wanting to hold an event!Laura R.