The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- We had my daughter’s bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor last week and our guests are still raving about how great the venue is...The waiters and waitresses are true professionals and were friendly and very attentive to all of our guests’ needs. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event and making us look good!Janet B.
- I had my daughter's sweet sixteen party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was the party every sixteen year old dreams of and more. Thank you Perry, Jamie, Valerie, and Vincenza for making my daughter's dream of her sweet sixteen a reality.Deborah
- Briarcliff Bride My wedding at The Briarcliff Manor was an absolute DREAM. We had the added bonus of planning through Covid, but the owner Perry and the venue coordinator Emily were consistent in answering all my bride woes and worries with complete reassurance that everything would […]Noelle
- We would like to express our sincere gratitude for the staff’s amazing work on helping shape our dream wedding into reality. The beautiful venue, amazing decorations, and the smooth coordination between each activity blew our mind. And thank you for being so patient with our […]Van & Stephen
- If you are looking for a wedding venue that offers elegance, historic charm, and fine attention to detail, this is your venue! It is a hidden gem in Westchester that has a beautiful view of the Hudson River.Annalisa R.
- We couldn’t be more thrilled that we picked The Briarcliff Manor for our wedding venue. The place is gorgeous and so well kept! We were planning to have our ceremony and cocktail hour outside but unfortunately it rained. Perry, Emily, and the rest of the […]Haley C.