The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- Dear Perry, Vincenza and Emily,Steve and I want to express our sincere gratitude for your team effort in creating our dream wedding. Each of you brought a unique element in the planning process which contributed to a seamless execution of every component on our most important […]New Mr. & Mrs.
- Everyone we met at The Briarcliff Manor was friendly and welcoming. This was the first venue we visited that offered us food and drink during the tour. We felt like everyone truly wanted to take the time to get to know us an make our […]Melissa B.
- 7/17/2021 To the entire team at The Briarcliff Manor-Words cannot express the gratitude I have for the impeccable work you did for our wedding. As you know, leading up to our day we experienced heartbreaking let-downs with the pandemic and losing our original venue. It started […]Katie P.
- Amazing! Simply amazing. We were supposed to have a downpour of rain but were blessed with amazing weather for the cocktail hour! The team at Briarcliff moved our cocktail hour outside seamlessly. The food and service were above and beyond. The Briarcliff Manor was everything […]Alyssa D
- Excellent service, food, presentation, beverages and friendly staff. We will be back!John and Cynthia C.
- Emily and the entire staff at the Briarcliff helped to make our wedding a wonderful experience from start to finish. Our wedding had to be pushed back due to COVID & they were accommodating. Communication with staff was excellent. Emily was super helpful with all […]Aishling