The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- Everyone we met at The Briarcliff Manor was friendly and welcoming. This was the first venue we visited that offered us food and drink during the tour. We felt like everyone truly wanted to take the time to get to know us an make our […]Melissa B.
- We would like to express our gratitude to you and your very professional staff for a job well done...We appreciate your expertise, professionalism, and attention to every detail for our special event. We wish you all the best in the years to come and look forward to seeing you for Christmas Eve dinner.Rose and Tim C.
- We had my daughter’s bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor last week and our guests are still raving about how great the venue is...The waiters and waitresses are true professionals and were friendly and very attentive to all of our guests’ needs. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event and making us look good!Janet B.
- I had my daughter's sweet sixteen party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was the party every sixteen year old dreams of and more. Thank you Perry, Jamie, Valerie, and Vincenza for making my daughter's dream of her sweet sixteen a reality.Deborah
- Fred and I want to thank you for the beautiful job you did to make our Wedding Day at Briarcliff Manor so special. We had a fabulous time and so did everyone else...We will definitely recommend your venue to others and you can expect to see us for dinner in the near future!!Carol and Fred G.
- We had our holiday party here (Robison). They did a fantastic job. Food was excellent and service was wonderful!David F.