The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us and accommodate our crazy families. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!Shanna
- Excellent service, food, presentation, beverages and friendly staff. We will be back!John and Cynthia C.
- Dear Mr. & Mrs. DiNapoli, I attended the wedding reception of Brian C. & Alyssa M. on Saturday, May 5 as a member of the broom’s family. I just wanted to write a note of appreciation ~ your service staff was excellent. All were kind, courteous, […]Melissa G.
- We would like to express our gratitude to you and your very professional staff for a job well done...We appreciate your expertise, professionalism, and attention to every detail for our special event. We wish you all the best in the years to come and look forward to seeing you for Christmas Eve dinner.Rose and Tim C.
- Perfect place to hold a party! They hosted my dad’s 100th birthday with pleasant, polite, attentive but never hovering service. They were on top of every detail — and i got the credit! The buffet was delicious. The hors d’oevres and antipasti were excellent. It’s also a beautiful venue with wide lawns and a terrace overlooking the Hudson River…Irene H.
- The owners are wonderful as is the staff, they take pride in their establishment and go the extra mile to make sure your event is just as you want. Thank you for making our Wedding Day incredibly memorable!AnnMarie