The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- I had my daughter's sweet sixteen party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was the party every sixteen year old dreams of and more. Thank you Perry, Jamie, Valerie, and Vincenza for making my daughter's dream of her sweet sixteen a reality.Deborah
- We had our holiday party here (Robison). They did a fantastic job. Food was excellent and service was wonderful!David F.
- Everyone we met at The Briarcliff Manor was friendly and welcoming. This was the first venue we visited that offered us food and drink during the tour. We felt like everyone truly wanted to take the time to get to know us an make our […]Melissa B.
- Dear Mr. & Mrs. DiNapoli, I attended the wedding reception of Brian C. & Alyssa M. on Saturday, May 5 as a member of the broom’s family. I just wanted to write a note of appreciation ~ your service staff was excellent. All were kind, courteous, […]Melissa G.
- Dear Perry, Vincenza and Emily,Steve and I want to express our sincere gratitude for your team effort in creating our dream wedding. Each of you brought a unique element in the planning process which contributed to a seamless execution of every component on our most important […]New Mr. & Mrs.
- Excellent service, food, presentation, beverages and friendly staff. We will be back!John and Cynthia C.