The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
Real Briarcliff Manor Weddings
Jon + Kate Videographer: BrightMemories Cinematic
Jennifer + Greg Videographer: NST Pictures
Tiffany + Latif Videographer: Mae B. Films
Heather + Daniel Videographer: Avec L’Amour
Bronte + Kyle Videographer: Megan + Kenneth
- Dear Emily, Perry, and Team, First and foremost, thank you so much for being incredibly gracious hosts. We could not have asked for a better team to work with. You made our day perfect and it would not have been the same without the care of your touch and go with the weather, we truly appreciated your team working with us to make sure everything was Perfect. We only have the most amazing memories and can’t wait […]Jordan & Nicole
- We had my daughter’s bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor last week and our guests are still raving about how great the venue is...The waiters and waitresses are true professionals and were friendly and very attentive to all of our guests’ needs. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event and making us look good!Janet B.
- The owners are wonderful as is the staff, they take pride in their establishment and go the extra mile to make sure your event is just as you want. Thank you for making our Wedding Day incredibly memorable!AnnMarie
- Perfect place to hold a party! They hosted my dad’s 100th birthday with pleasant, polite, attentive but never hovering service. They were on top of every detail — and i got the credit! The buffet was delicious. The hors d’oevres and antipasti were excellent. It’s also a beautiful venue with wide lawns and a terrace overlooking the Hudson River…Irene H.
- If you are looking for a wedding venue that offers elegance, historic charm, and fine attention to detail, this is your venue! It is a hidden gem in Westchester that has a beautiful view of the Hudson River.Annalisa R.
- We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us and accommodate our crazy families. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!Shanna