The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- Fred and I want to thank you for the beautiful job you did to make our Wedding Day at Briarcliff Manor so special. We had a fabulous time and so did everyone else...We will definitely recommend your venue to others and you can expect to see us for dinner in the near future!!Carol and Fred G.
- We would like to express our gratitude to you and your very professional staff for a job well done...We appreciate your expertise, professionalism, and attention to every detail for our special event. We wish you all the best in the years to come and look forward to seeing you for Christmas Eve dinner.Rose and Tim C.
- We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us and accommodate our crazy families. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!Shanna
- Perfect place to hold a party! They hosted my dad’s 100th birthday with pleasant, polite, attentive but never hovering service. They were on top of every detail — and i got the credit! The buffet was delicious. The hors d’oevres and antipasti were excellent. It’s also a beautiful venue with wide lawns and a terrace overlooking the Hudson River…Irene H.
- You have to look at the venue and talk to the owners, that alone will convince you to have an epic wedding there!Erica M.
- The owners are wonderful as is the staff, they take pride in their establishment and go the extra mile to make sure your event is just as you want. Thank you for making our Wedding Day incredibly memorable!AnnMarie