The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- We had my daughter’s bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor last week and our guests are still raving about how great the venue is...The waiters and waitresses are true professionals and were friendly and very attentive to all of our guests’ needs. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event and making us look good!Janet B.
- Dear Perry, Vincenza and Emily,Steve and I want to express our sincere gratitude for your team effort in creating our dream wedding. Each of you brought a unique element in the planning process which contributed to a seamless execution of every component on our most important […]New Mr. & Mrs.
- We had our holiday party here (Robison). They did a fantastic job. Food was excellent and service was wonderful!David F.
- The owners are wonderful as is the staff, they take pride in their establishment and go the extra mile to make sure your event is just as you want. Thank you for making our Wedding Day incredibly memorable!AnnMarie
- Everyone we met at The Briarcliff Manor was friendly and welcoming. This was the first venue we visited that offered us food and drink during the tour. We felt like everyone truly wanted to take the time to get to know us an make our […]Melissa B.
- Perfect place to hold a party! They hosted my dad’s 100th birthday with pleasant, polite, attentive but never hovering service. They were on top of every detail — and i got the credit! The buffet was delicious. The hors d’oevres and antipasti were excellent. It’s also a beautiful venue with wide lawns and a terrace overlooking the Hudson River…Irene H.