The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- Excellent service, food, presentation, beverages and friendly staff. We will be back!John and Cynthia C.
- We couldn’t be more thrilled that we picked The Briarcliff Manor for our wedding venue. The place is gorgeous and so well kept! We were planning to have our ceremony and cocktail hour outside but unfortunately it rained. Perry, Emily, and the rest of the […]Haley C.
- Dear Mr. & Mrs. DiNapoli, I attended the wedding reception of Brian C. & Alyssa M. on Saturday, May 5 as a member of the broom’s family. I just wanted to write a note of appreciation ~ your service staff was excellent. All were kind, courteous, […]Melissa G.
- 7/17/2021 To the entire team at The Briarcliff Manor-Words cannot express the gratitude I have for the impeccable work you did for our wedding. As you know, leading up to our day we experienced heartbreaking let-downs with the pandemic and losing our original venue. It started […]Katie P.
- We had our holiday party here (Robison). They did a fantastic job. Food was excellent and service was wonderful!David F.
- We would like to express our gratitude to you and your very professional staff for a job well done...We appreciate your expertise, professionalism, and attention to every detail for our special event. We wish you all the best in the years to come and look forward to seeing you for Christmas Eve dinner.Rose and Tim C.