The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- Briarcliff Bride My wedding at The Briarcliff Manor was an absolute DREAM. We had the added bonus of planning through Covid, but the owner Perry and the venue coordinator Emily were consistent in answering all my bride woes and worries with complete reassurance that everything would […]Noelle
- I had my daughter's sweet sixteen party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was the party every sixteen year old dreams of and more. Thank you Perry, Jamie, Valerie, and Vincenza for making my daughter's dream of her sweet sixteen a reality.Deborah
- 7/17/2021 To the entire team at The Briarcliff Manor-Words cannot express the gratitude I have for the impeccable work you did for our wedding. As you know, leading up to our day we experienced heartbreaking let-downs with the pandemic and losing our original venue. It started […]Katie P.
- The owners are wonderful as is the staff, they take pride in their establishment and go the extra mile to make sure your event is just as you want. Thank you for making our Wedding Day incredibly memorable!AnnMarie
- We had our holiday party here (Robison). They did a fantastic job. Food was excellent and service was wonderful!David F.
- Perfect place to hold a party! They hosted my dad’s 100th birthday with pleasant, polite, attentive but never hovering service. They were on top of every detail — and i got the credit! The buffet was delicious. The hors d’oevres and antipasti were excellent. It’s also a beautiful venue with wide lawns and a terrace overlooking the Hudson River…Irene H.