The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- We had our holiday party here (Robison). They did a fantastic job. Food was excellent and service was wonderful!David F.
- We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us and accommodate our crazy families. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!Shanna
- Dear Perry, Vincenza and Emily,Steve and I want to express our sincere gratitude for your team effort in creating our dream wedding. Each of you brought a unique element in the planning process which contributed to a seamless execution of every component on our most important […]New Mr. & Mrs.
- Fred and I want to thank you for the beautiful job you did to make our Wedding Day at Briarcliff Manor so special. We had a fabulous time and so did everyone else...We will definitely recommend your venue to others and you can expect to see us for dinner in the near future!!Carol and Fred G.
- You have to look at the venue and talk to the owners, that alone will convince you to have an epic wedding there!Erica M.
- I had my 30th birthday party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was so much fun! The manor was perfect and exactly what I was looking for! The food was impeccable, all of my guests couldn’t stop talking about how delicious everything was! I would truly recommend the Briarcliff Manor to anyone wanting to hold an event!Laura R.