The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- Dear Mr. & Mrs. DiNapoli, I attended the wedding reception of Brian C. & Alyssa M. on Saturday, May 5 as a member of the broom’s family. I just wanted to write a note of appreciation ~ your service staff was excellent. All were kind, courteous, […]Melissa G.
- Perfect place to hold a party! They hosted my dad’s 100th birthday with pleasant, polite, attentive but never hovering service. They were on top of every detail — and i got the credit! The buffet was delicious. The hors d’oevres and antipasti were excellent. It’s also a beautiful venue with wide lawns and a terrace overlooking the Hudson River…Irene H.
- We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us and accommodate our crazy families. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!Shanna
- Everyone we met at The Briarcliff Manor was friendly and welcoming. This was the first venue we visited that offered us food and drink during the tour. We felt like everyone truly wanted to take the time to get to know us an make our […]Melissa B.
- Fred and I want to thank you for the beautiful job you did to make our Wedding Day at Briarcliff Manor so special. We had a fabulous time and so did everyone else...We will definitely recommend your venue to others and you can expect to see us for dinner in the near future!!Carol and Fred G.
- You have to look at the venue and talk to the owners, that alone will convince you to have an epic wedding there!Erica M.