The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- We had my daughter’s bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor last week and our guests are still raving about how great the venue is...The waiters and waitresses are true professionals and were friendly and very attentive to all of our guests’ needs. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event and making us look good!Janet B.
- I am so very happy with the owners, the service, and most especially the food at The Briarcliff Manor! Perry DiNapoli & his staff are amazing, and your guests will be thrilled!Pat P.
- We would like to express our gratitude to you and your very professional staff for a job well done...We appreciate your expertise, professionalism, and attention to every detail for our special event. We wish you all the best in the years to come and look forward to seeing you for Christmas Eve dinner.Rose and Tim C.
- I had my daughter's sweet sixteen party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was the party every sixteen year old dreams of and more. Thank you Perry, Jamie, Valerie, and Vincenza for making my daughter's dream of her sweet sixteen a reality.Deborah
- Perfect place to hold a party! They hosted my dad’s 100th birthday with pleasant, polite, attentive but never hovering service. They were on top of every detail — and i got the credit! The buffet was delicious. The hors d’oevres and antipasti were excellent. It’s also a beautiful venue with wide lawns and a terrace overlooking the Hudson River…Irene H.
- We had our holiday party here (Robison). They did a fantastic job. Food was excellent and service was wonderful!David F.