The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- Dear Mr. & Mrs. DiNapoli, I attended the wedding reception of Brian C. & Alyssa M. on Saturday, May 5 as a member of the broom’s family. I just wanted to write a note of appreciation ~ your service staff was excellent. All were kind, courteous, […]Melissa G.
- Excellent service, food, presentation, beverages and friendly staff. We will be back!John and Cynthia C.
- Perfect place to hold a party! They hosted my dad’s 100th birthday with pleasant, polite, attentive but never hovering service. They were on top of every detail — and i got the credit! The buffet was delicious. The hors d’oevres and antipasti were excellent. It’s also a beautiful venue with wide lawns and a terrace overlooking the Hudson River…Irene H.
- I am so very happy with the owners, the service, and most especially the food at The Briarcliff Manor! Perry DiNapoli & his staff are amazing, and your guests will be thrilled!Pat P.
- I had my 30th birthday party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was so much fun! The manor was perfect and exactly what I was looking for! The food was impeccable, all of my guests couldn’t stop talking about how delicious everything was! I would truly recommend the Briarcliff Manor to anyone wanting to hold an event!Laura R.
- We had my daughter’s bridal shower at The Briarcliff Manor last week and our guests are still raving about how great the venue is...The waiters and waitresses are true professionals and were friendly and very attentive to all of our guests’ needs. Thank you all for making this an unforgettable event and making us look good!Janet B.