The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
Real Briarcliff Manor Weddings
Jon + Kate Videographer: BrightMemories Cinematic
Jennifer + Greg Videographer: NST Pictures
Tiffany + Latif Videographer: Mae B. Films
Heather + Daniel Videographer: Avec L’Amour
Bronte + Kyle Videographer: Megan + Kenneth
- Dear Emily, Perry, and Team, First and foremost, thank you so much for being incredibly gracious hosts. We could not have asked for a better team to work with. You made our day perfect and it would not have been the same without the care of your touch and go with the weather, we truly appreciated your team working with us to make sure everything was Perfect. We only have the most amazing memories and can’t wait […]Jordan & Nicole
- You have to look at the venue and talk to the owners, that alone will convince you to have an epic wedding there!Erica M.
- We had our holiday party here (Robison). They did a fantastic job. Food was excellent and service was wonderful!David F.
- Emily, Perry, and the entire team at The Briarcliff Manor… Thank you so much for all the work that went into making our wedding so special. Joe and I had the night of our lives, from the ceremony (thank you sun!) to the delicious food, and your very kind serving staff. We had everything at the palm of our hands, and felt so lucky and special. Thank you for everything!!Bre & Joe E.
- 7/17/2021 To the entire team at The Briarcliff Manor-Words cannot express the gratitude I have for the impeccable work you did for our wedding. As you know, leading up to our day we experienced heartbreaking let-downs with the pandemic and losing our original venue. It started to feel like we would never get the day we wanted. From the moment we contacted you for information up until our wedding day, your warmth and professionalism put us […]Katie P.
- Briarcliff Bride My wedding at The Briarcliff Manor was an absolute DREAM. We had the added bonus of planning through Covid, but the owner Perry and the venue coordinator Emily were consistent in answering all my bride woes and worries with complete reassurance that everything would go as planned-and it did!! I was a bride who also had a very specific vision and a lot of personal decor that I brought myself for the wedding day, […]Noelle