The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- Dear Mr. & Mrs. DiNapoli, I attended the wedding reception of Brian C. & Alyssa M. on Saturday, May 5 as a member of the broom’s family. I just wanted to write a note of appreciation ~ your service staff was excellent. All were kind, courteous, […]Melissa G.
- I had my daughter's sweet sixteen party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was the party every sixteen year old dreams of and more. Thank you Perry, Jamie, Valerie, and Vincenza for making my daughter's dream of her sweet sixteen a reality.Deborah
- Fred and I want to thank you for the beautiful job you did to make our Wedding Day at Briarcliff Manor so special. We had a fabulous time and so did everyone else...We will definitely recommend your venue to others and you can expect to see us for dinner in the near future!!Carol and Fred G.
- I had my 30th birthday party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was so much fun! The manor was perfect and exactly what I was looking for! The food was impeccable, all of my guests couldn’t stop talking about how delicious everything was! I would truly recommend the Briarcliff Manor to anyone wanting to hold an event!Laura R.
- If you are looking for a wedding venue that offers elegance, historic charm, and fine attention to detail, this is your venue! It is a hidden gem in Westchester that has a beautiful view of the Hudson River.Annalisa R.
- We planned our wedding in just over 2 months and The Briarcliff Manor was there every step to help us and accommodate our crazy families. The food was absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our pictures!Shanna