The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- We had our holiday party here (Robison). They did a fantastic job. Food was excellent and service was wonderful!David F.
- Amazing! Simply amazing. We were supposed to have a downpour of rain but were blessed with amazing weather for the cocktail hour! The team at Briarcliff moved our cocktail hour outside seamlessly. The food and service were above and beyond. The Briarcliff Manor was everything […]Alyssa D
- You have to look at the venue and talk to the owners, that alone will convince you to have an epic wedding there!Erica M.
- Dear Mr. & Mrs. DiNapoli, I attended the wedding reception of Brian C. & Alyssa M. on Saturday, May 5 as a member of the broom’s family. I just wanted to write a note of appreciation ~ your service staff was excellent. All were kind, courteous, […]Melissa G.
- 7/17/2021 To the entire team at The Briarcliff Manor-Words cannot express the gratitude I have for the impeccable work you did for our wedding. As you know, leading up to our day we experienced heartbreaking let-downs with the pandemic and losing our original venue. It started […]Katie P.
- I had my 30th birthday party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was so much fun! The manor was perfect and exactly what I was looking for! The food was impeccable, all of my guests couldn’t stop talking about how delicious everything was! I would truly recommend the Briarcliff Manor to anyone wanting to hold an event!Laura R.