The Briarcliff Manor provides a stunning setting for your special day’s photography and albums
Your memories will last forever when you take advantage of our breathtaking views overlooking the Hudson River and our sunsets from the Historic Mansion. Please take a moment to look through our gallery!
- I had my daughter's sweet sixteen party at The Briarcliff Manor and it was the party every sixteen year old dreams of and more. Thank you Perry, Jamie, Valerie, and Vincenza for making my daughter's dream of her sweet sixteen a reality.Deborah
- Lovely atmosphere, great food and wonderful service!Marybeth G.
- Dear Mr. & Mrs. DiNapoli, I attended the wedding reception of Brian C. & Alyssa M. on Saturday, May 5 as a member of the broom’s family. I just wanted to write a note of appreciation ~ your service staff was excellent. All were kind, courteous, […]Melissa G.
- If you are looking for a wedding venue that offers elegance, historic charm, and fine attention to detail, this is your venue! It is a hidden gem in Westchester that has a beautiful view of the Hudson River.Annalisa R.
- Fred and I want to thank you for the beautiful job you did to make our Wedding Day at Briarcliff Manor so special. We had a fabulous time and so did everyone else...We will definitely recommend your venue to others and you can expect to see us for dinner in the near future!!Carol and Fred G.
- You have to look at the venue and talk to the owners, that alone will convince you to have an epic wedding there!Erica M.